воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CASSIANE CHEIRO DE VITORIA

Bold Italic Link Add an image new! Face the facts, base the crack, taste the stacks last, and these suckers are back So when you see the company that claim to be the truth you done get raw, see Check out the three, Run-D. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar. cassiane cheiro de vitoria

Uploader: Voramar
Date Added: 5 February 2004
File Size: 24.7 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 62681
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Keep posting annotations and earn respect from LyricsMode community. We moderate every meaning Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Does it mean anything special hidden between the lines to you? Make sure you've read our simple tips Hey!

cassiane cheiro de vitoria

Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair. Post my meaning Write my explanation new To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".

Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist?

Cassiane - Com Muito Louvor Ft. Bruna Karla Música

Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you We will try to respond as soon as possible. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:.

Share your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable. My system is loud and I draw a crowd Not only King, I'm black and I'm proud This ride is cbeiro, do you mind if I own So stop tryin to rob mines and leave me alone The officer said I saw you before comin out the door of a grocery store I said to my partner there goes a man and he's got a trouble starter, inside his hand My man Eric Blam said stop on the cops And then what the Blam said, you're sure to get shot Now they ignore me cause you saw me with a 40 He thought cassane brothers were about to get naughty.

Quem pode ouvir Todos Somente eu. View 10 more explanations. Leave your name in the history! Bold Italic Link Add an image new!

Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing. My system is loud and I draw a crowd Not only King, I'm black and I'm proud This ride is mine, do you mind if I own So stop tryin to rob mines and leave me alone The officer said I saw you before comin out the door of a grocery store I said to my partner there goes a man and he's got a trouble starter, inside his hand My man Eric Blam said stop on the cops And then what the Blam said, you're sure to get shot Now they ignore me cause you saw me with a 40 He thought the brothers were about to get naughty The brother's about to get naughty!

Face the facts, base the crack, taste the stacks last, and these suckers are back So when you see the company that claim to be the truth you done get raw, see Check out the three, Run-D. Open up the door and let the brothers in Cause it's a sin, if we ain't down, on what's happenin Yo what's up, you don't like the way I walk or I guess it's, just the way I talk or are you prejudiced Invited to the show, threw on my afro Jumped out the limo, get to the front, you tell me no Yo I just came to mingle, watch the earrings jingle Grab a cutie rub-a-dub 'til it tingle But you wanna single me out, but I ain't did that Check me, I ain't strapped, pull the barricade back I'm comin in black, I know you're hard dick six foot bodyguard, but why should I be barred Yo, yo, pass the 40 Cool T, Hurricane, Run and D's about to get naughty.

Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning.

‎Cheiro de Vitória - Single by Cassiane on Apple Music

Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts.

cassiane cheiro de vitoria

Add song structure elements. The brother's about to get naughty! Sign up or log in with. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say.

cassiane cheiro de vitoria

Why not create an account? Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created by our users: Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else.

Naughty - Run DMC -

Rockin you on down. Todos Rock Gospel Sertanejo Mais. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Compartilhar no Facebook Votoria no Twitter.

To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий